Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 3-Progress


I Did It....yeah, okay. 

So today I had to hike to the grocery store. They shut down the grocery store within walking distance so I have to travel downtown to get groceries and ride crowded public transportation to get home.

I lugged my suitcase downtown while making errands and then went grocery shopping after work. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the snow wasn't so yucky and slippery and it wasn't freezing outside. Anyway, I got it done but I was exhausted when I got home. I managed to do a small workout at home, shower, and go to bed.

I feel like there isn't much cardio I can do without feeling like I am messing something up even more in my knee. I have a doctor's appointment next week, but my patience is wearing thin. Every exercise I do is either on the floor (planks, pushups) or simply arm related. I just feel empty like I'm not doing enough. I don't see how I can get the results I want by feeling like I'm doing the bare minimum.

Yesterday I had some cheese-itz and I'm trying to stay away from enriched wheat flour.
Today I had corn chips which are healthier, but they make me feel a little bloated so I only eat a few now.

i've noticed I haven't been able to digest meat very well and I have no idea why. Maybe the chicken I'm cooking is too dry or something.

Anyway. We'll see what tomorrow brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment