Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 4-Mental Setback


I was the the gym working and knew I could work out..but, simply did not want to. My knee was aching pretty bad and I am sincerely frustrated.
1. My doctor appointment isn't until next Friday -_- (i'm not patient at all)
2. If I can't go hard I don't want to go at all.

Going from lifting so much weight and weight training regularly to not doing much, not even cardio!!! because of the tracking in my knee is really a bummer. I'm happy I can walk and jump (but pain comes with that).

The only workout I did yesterday was walk...and that isn't good enough.

I have to exert cardio-like energy in order to be fulfilled from my workout. If I don't do that I don't feel like I'm not doing anything.

I had 3 pieces of candy yesterday bite-sized toffee like...yeah. I did it. I also ate sweet potato fries with cheese, tomatoes, and steak topping them all and I felt like many I had too many carbs and not enough protein yesterday.

The days continue....

Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment